I have always been one of those people who struggles with their skin. If it is not one problem it’s another. I manage to get rid of acne and then find that my skin is really dry or manage to stop it being dry and then it is really oily. I do the bare minimum to look after my skin but this summer (quickly moving in to Autumn) I am determined to have beautiful healthy glowing skin. I have been doing my research and have created a wishlist of items I am keen to get my hands on with great reviews. Here are my top picks!
- Vichy Normaderm: Lightweight moisturiser, targeting large pores, blemishes and scars.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleaning Foaming Cream: Suitable for sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin, this cleanser works to clear your acne without over-drying, plus it leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
- L’Occitaine Scrubs and Masks: I have been eyeing up the Scrubs and masks on the L’Occitane site. Enriched with natural derivative exfoliating powders and emollients, they leave skin soft and smooth. They also gently eliminate impurities and dead skin and are perfumed with a delectable fragrance (like all of their other gorgeous smelling products).
- Skinny Tan: Combines a natural tanning active with naturally derived skin smoothing actives to tan, contour and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Ingredients include Coconut, Guarana, Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil and Grape seed Oil. The tan is meant to be good for sensitive/dry skin.
5. Estee Lauder Double Wear All Day Glow BB Cream: The lightweight cream works by brightening and evening out your complexion Providing you with a luminous healthy glow.
6. Rodial Super Fit Boob Job: The Formula plumps and firms the bust and décolleté. Matrixyl 3000 – Smoothes and reduces the depth of lines and wrinkles. Pomegranate Extract -Helps to firm and improve the appearance of skin imperfections. Volufiline (containing Asia Root Extract) – Provides a more generous décolleté area.
Please note, this is a sponsored post either written by myself or provided for me. All sponsored posts are carefully selected to appear on my blog if I feel they are of interest to myself and my followers. I hope you find it interesting and useful!